Grace Christian Community
(previously Westminster Presbyterian Church, Mandurah)
Summary of Belief
1. The Westminster Presbyterian Church believes the Bible is inspired by God and is the only rule of faith.
2. We believe the Scriptures are God's infallible Word, without error and are used for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness.
3. We believe God created the heavens and the earth and He is totally sovereign over all His creation.
4. We believe humankind is all alike: rebellious towards God.
5. We believe God is a holy and just God and that He must punish human rebellion. We all therefore naturally face death and judgement.
6. We believe that "God so loved the world that He gave His one and only son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life" John 3:16.
7. We believe Jesus Christ will return one day to judge the living and the dead.
8. We believe Jesus is building His Church here on earth and every believer has a responsibility to participate in Gospel work.
9. We believe the Westminster Confession of Faith is the system of doctrine found in Scripture to which we hold.